First noticeable improvement

More beautiful flowers from my gorgeous friends 💛

My leg spasticity (stiffness) is much much better (most noticeable when I stretch my quads, and when I'm getting out of bed). I had been noticing this recently, but I've always had good days and bad days, but this has been a prolonged period of 'good', so we can say that it's better. This improvement will help my walking (imagine your legs not really wanting to bend at the knee to take a step. That's spasticity, and it's not helpful).

Exciting!

Another wig. (Loving having a choice as to how I want my hair to be each day! Sis-tina has requested that I get a rainbow one. We'll see.)

Have a great weekend everyone! Rach xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Odyssey Begins...

Told you I wasn't a blogger...

Making plans...